The library opens Monday through Friday at 7:00 a.m. and closes at 4:00 p.m.
- Drinks with lids are permitted. No food is allowed in the library.
- Students are not to be unattended in the library.
- All materials leaving the library must be checked out using a SPX card.
- Book check-out rules:
- There is no limit on the number of items that may be checked out at one time.
- Items may be checked out for 3 weeks.
- Items from SPX may be renewed for 3 weeks.
- Reference books may not be checked out.
- Current issues of magazines and newspapers may not be checked out.
- Materials overdue more than 30 days are to be replaced at the student's expense.
- Courrier delivers materials from other libraries on Wednesdays.
- Students may use the library during study hall and seminar with a pass from the content teacher.
- Cell phones are to be silenced unless otherwise permitted by teacher.