Morning Announcements Tuesday, May 3, 2016
Schedule for the week of May 2, 2016 and May 9, 2016
Monday, May 2
– M/T/F Schedule – 7:50am to 2:42pm (Senior Service Day)
Tuesday, May 3
– High Mass Schedule – 7:50am to 2:44pm
Wednesday, May 4
– Wednesday Late Start Schedule – 8:30am to 2:36pm (AP Exam English Literature and Composition)
Thursday, May 5
– Thursday Late Start Schedule – 8:30am to 2:21pm (AP Exam Calculus)
Friday, May 6
– M/T/F Schedule – 7:50am to 2:42pm (Senior Finals Hour 1) (AP Exam Studio Art & AP Exam U.S. History)
Monday, May 9
– M/T/F Schedule – 7:50am to 2:42pm (Senior Finals Hours 2, 3, & 4)
Tuesday, May 10
– M/T/F Schedule – 7:50am to 2:42pm (Seniors Day Off) (AP Exam Government)
Wednesday, May 11
– M/T/F Schedule – 7:50am to 2:42pm (Senior Finals Hours 5, 6, & 7) (AP Exam English Language and Composition)
Thursday, May 12
– Wednesday Late Start Schedule – 8:30am to 2:36pm (Seniors Day Off)
Friday, May 13
- Thursday Late Start Schedule with Mass during seminar– 8:30am to 2:21pm
There will be a Cross Country parent meeting for anyone interested in participating next fall on Tuesday 5/10 @ 6pm in the cafeteria. Please contact
if you can’t attend.
SENIORS - if your lunch account is negative, you cannot charge to your account. All Students - please check your lunch balance daily and do NOT let it go negative.
Attention SPX Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors: do you bleed blue and gold? Do you want to help create fun and engaging activities for everyone to enjoy? Would you like to help facilitate fundraisers? Then you belong on Student Council! Campaigning starts next week, so please grab an application from Ms. Smith by Friday, May 6th at 3pm.
Smoothie King will be sold before school on Wednesday, May 4th in the Commons.
There will be Eucharistic Adoration in the school chapel on Tuesdays during period 5A & B.
Please do not text and drive.